| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Jose in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat soggy with rain time and again. A sizable 240mm (9.4in) of H2O is dropped across on average 24 days.
- The skies in San Jose are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:23 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Jose August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Jose, Costa Rica
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Jose:
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 486.7 kms (302.5 miles) NNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 457.3 kms (284.2 miles) NNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 503 kms (312.6 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 356.9 kms (221.8 miles) NNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 448 kms (278.4 miles) NW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 349.2 kms (217 miles) NW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) NNW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) NW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) NW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 244.2 kms (151.8 miles) NW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) WNW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) W