| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Jose in June is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy with frequent spells of rain. A sizable 241mm (9.5in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 22 days.
- The blue above San Jose is somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:52 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Jose June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Jose, Costa Rica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Jose:
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 486.7 kms (302.5 miles) NNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 457.3 kms (284.2 miles) NNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 503 kms (312.6 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 356.9 kms (221.8 miles) NNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 448 kms (278.4 miles) NW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 349.2 kms (217 miles) NW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) NNW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) NW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) NW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 244.2 kms (151.8 miles) NW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) WNW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) W